Friday, November 8, 2013

First post

Well maybe I will start blogging again.  Where better to do it than here on Blogger where I began back in 2005.  I sort of miss blogging.  Rambling on about my pottery and life here in the country.  I think if I do give this a go here on this new page then I'll keep it separate from my official pottery website.  That way I can just write about what ever I want to (reader beware) as well as pottery stuff.

So if you want you can do the RSS feed thing.  (I never did really understand that, I guess I should Google it).  Or put me on your Google Reader (oh that doesn't exist any more!).  Or just link up to me somehow, blog roll.  (whew, I'm a bit out of practice/up to date).

Right.  Well then. I need an image on here. Readers like images.

That's me there.  Just in case you didn't know.  Okay.  Catch ya later maybe.

PS.  You should leave a Comment.  Really, blogging is no fun for me if I'm not getting Comments.  I don't know if there are people reading.  I guess I could check my stats for that information.  ? Well, leave a comment anyhow.  It will help for now.

15 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about the same thing lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think the fact that I can mobile blog from the iPhone will make it easier, more spontaneous and fun

      Delete
    2. couldn't mobile blog from Squarespace? They have a great iphone app. I like this though. Keep it open to new stuff, not just pots. Maybe some xfit?

      Delete
    3. You know, I just think Blogger is much easier all around than any other platform I've used.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! My blog reader has been starved these past several months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TO: Ron Philbeck, Esq.
    FROM: Pottery Bloggers Society
    RE: Membership status change

    Dear Mr. Philbeck,

    As a founding member of the society, your lifetime membership allows for any number and duration of inactive periods. We are very pleased to return your membership status to 'Active'.

    Welcome back,
    Scott Cooper
    on behalf of the P.B.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't believe it when google got rid of the reader, had to migrate to another service as I read too many blogs,

    Not just missing the blogs that got me started reading blogs like yours and Doug's, but also missing writing my own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! YOU ARE BACK!!!! I for one, MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, sorry to be dense, but what's the URL for the main RSS feed? I see the one for the comments below, but not the main one.

    ReplyDelete